Uploading any photo through this website constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use outlined herein:
- As the submitter of photos, it is your responsibility to ensure that all photos you upload are your original works and intellectual property. You must hold all legal rights from the artist or photographer to submit photos for posting to norrik.com, and you personally accept any responsibility in regards to the posting of photos.
- If the photo included individuals other than yourself, you have their permission to post the photos to norrik.com. If the photo is of a minor child, you have both the permission of the child AND the adult guardian to post the photo to norrik.com.
- Posting on norrik.com is a free service and you may not hold norrik.com responsible should someone take the photo from norrik.com site and post it illegally elsewhere.
- Norrik.com may use any photo uploaded for commercial purposes.
- Photos must be smaller than 1MB.
- Photos you upload to norrik.com will be publicly visible. DO NOT upload any photo that you do not want seen by the thousands of people globally who visit norrik.com each month.
- By uploading any photos for possible display by norrik.com, you grant permission and license to norrik.com to display such digital imagery without any cost to norrik.com or compensation paid to you by norrik.com or any other party. You acknowledge that norrik.com may display such photo(s) for marketing or communication purposes on media owned, controlled, or created by norrik.com or at norrik.com’s direction.
You grant to norrik.com permission and license to modify and/or alter any such photo(s) as norrik.com deems necessary and appropriate, at its sole discretion, and to display any such photo(s) as modified and/or altered by norrik.com. Modification and/or alteration could include, but is not limited to, cropping, resizing, and retouching. You waive the right to view or otherwise inspect and/or approve any version of any photo(s) uploaded prior to the display of any such photo(s). The permissions granted in this paragraph are non-exclusive and non-transferable, but are unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, and perpetual.